Sunday 16 September 2007

Languidly watching smoke curl is the addiction.

The time is 4:29am and i'm still awake, goddamn it. I have a compy in like 7 hours time and i still can't fall asleep. I'm not even sleepy. I'm a true blue insomniac. Everytime the holidays come around, my sleep patterns automatically reverse, and i start sleeping at ungodly hours. Like 5 am. And waking up at 5pm(!). What kind of normal human has this kind of sleep pattern? I have no life!

Feeling rather uninspired of late. Lazy to train, lazy to do anything much as a matter of fact. All i want to do is FAG. It hasn't been easy, i tell you. I was so tempted to go get a pack of Dunhill. I can almost taste the smoke as i type. This isn't helping a single bit, if i'm gonna want to quit. But i read somewhere that 90% of smokers start smoking again after they quit. As in, they're unsuccessful at quitting.

OH MY GOD, PLEASE GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO QUIT FAGGING. AMEN.

Now please be reminded that i'm not exactly a pious man. The above line is strictly for comic value although i'm starting to think that it does not possess any. :)

HAVE A BLEEDING NICE DAY, FAGS.

No comments: