Thursday 25 January 2007

Entry No. 10 - Eyeballs that jump in their sockets.

I think that due to the unearthly hours i keep, i am starting to have seriously disturbing dreams, on top of dreaming about 'it'. Dreams about 'it' are usually fine and dandy, the only downside being the emptiness i feel when i wake up. Now, these disturbing dreams are....well they are disturbing.

First up, i dreamt that i was on a train heading to god knows where. A typical MRT train. Soon after i board, the people around me, one by one, start dying. I had no clue. I just thought those people were tired and thus they dozed of. There was this hot babe next to me and she happened to be one of the commuters that 'dozed' off. So i kinda propped her head up against my shoulder. I didn't want her neck to ache you see. There so happens to be a TV in the cabin and a news alert flashes on. Seems that a new disease is on the loose and that it's transmitted through saliva. I then realise that the bloody babe was drooling onto my shoulder. I then panicked and decided to alight. Turns out i'm at clementi and i'm late for training. I decide to get rid of my saliva-soaked shirt and decide to cab down to school. I was thinking along the lines of 'so what if i die at least i get to see 'it' '. Turns out i die before i reach school. Wonder what this means. Care to suggest? I doubt there are any readers anyway. It's ok i'll just blog for my own personal gratification.

Second one was people around me started turning into dog-like creatures. Human torsos but dog heads. What does this mean?

Next, i dreamt i was i a room with 8 walls. It was a perfect octagon and i was sitting right in the middle, on a rotating chair. The room was clinical, white walls and linoleum floors, like a hospital.
What does this mean?

Next one isn't that disturbing. I dreamt that i could lunge very smoothly and over a great distance. What does this mean.

What does it mean if you dream about someone/something almost every night?

Oh and i didn't dream all of these over the course of a night. These are dreams over a couple of days.

Okay, time to end this entry.

Time to sleep.

R.E.M sleep beckons.

No comments: