Wednesday 10 January 2007

Entry No. 5b - After - Aftermath.

I'm tired of everything.. My fingers burn with this itch to type. Release whatever i have in me. But if i do so, even the innocent may inadvertently suffer from my verbal flatulence. Yes flatulence. Irritating, not required and at times smelly. Damn you, sulpher! But it feels good when it gets out, doesn't it? Admit it lah, most of you have most probably farted (for the uninformed, flatulence = farting) in a room full of people, pretend you didn't do it and stare accusingly at an innocent individual. Back on topic, i'm tired. I want to live life as an omniscient being, floating in this dream-like state, all of life's worries and hassles not bothering me. Floating along like a speck of dust in a force-ten gale. Oblivious. Lulled by the ferocious winds. But NO! What am i doing right now? Pecking away, much like a chicken, at this slab plastic. Knowing it's all over has awoken this feeling in me. A feeling of renewed hope and a new and hopefully better life. I wonder how many times i have said i wan to live life like an omniscient being blah blah blah... Plenty in fact.. Maybe cos i really wan to live like that. Ok i am starting to type like a lazy man. Time to sleep. I will go on about life and blah blah next time. Till then.


Oh i will leave you with my favourite word nowadays : MOFO.

No comments: